Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Watercolour Panels - Birthday!


Hello everyone,

Welcome back! I have a set of cards using Taylored Expressions Watercolor Panels. These are 3x4" with beautiful birthday themed prints on it. These panels are newly released this month.



This post is photo heavy, so sit back and enjoy!

GAYATRIbirthdayprintedwatercolor4

GAYATRIbirthdayprintedwatercolor4closeup

GAYATRIbirthdayprintedwatercolor1

GAYATRIbirthdayprintedwatercolor1closeup

GAYATRIbirthdayprintedwatercolor2

GAYATRIbirthdayprintedwatercolor2closeup

GAYATRIbirthdayprintedwatercolor

GAYATRIbirthdayprintedwatercolorcloseup

I coloured the watercolour panels using Zig Clean brush pens. I diecut pattern papers from Hello Happiness 6x6 paper pack using the largest of the stitched rectangle die from Stitched Rectangle Stacklets. I have adhered the pattern paper panel on white card base and foam mount the watercoloured panels. Finally embellished with glitter gold enamel dots from Doodlebug. Simple easy and within no time you can make a few birthday cards. No stamping required! These panels can also be used as Project Life cards. As always I have all the products I have used to make these cards listed below. You can purchase them at Taylored Expressions store.

Card Supplies:





Thanks for stopping by my blog today!
My blog signature

3 comments:

Shirley said...

Awesome watercolour panel. Love your cards!

SD pooja said...

These are fun !

Donna said...

You colour so beautifully. Awesome cards. X