Saturday, October 22, 2016

Believe in the Magic of Christmas


Hello and welcome! By now you know about the gorgeous release from Simon Says Stamp! Believe In the Season is the name of the new release and you can find all the new release products at Simon Says Stamp store.


I received the most awesome stamp set from the release from Heidi on Friday - BELIEVE! Absolutely love the sentiments in the stamp set. And its is a versatile sentiments which can be used for various cards other than holiday card. I really love the sentiment "Believe in the magic of Christmas" Christmas always feels like magic to me with lots of colours, festivities, happiness and food! So I used this sentiment from the stamp set and combined with the previously released stamp set called An Arctic Christmas to make my card.

Believe card 2

I die cut the kraft card stock using Mama Elephant scalloped rectangle die. Then stamped the image from An Arctic Christmas stamp set using white pigment ink. Then used copic marker to colour the image. I did not used any shading as I love the muted colours on Kraft card stock.

Believe card closeup

I also brushed some of the areas on the copic coloured image with Wink of Stella clear shimmer pen. Then I white heat embossed the sentiment form Believe stamp set on top of the panel. To fill in the gaps, I scatter stamped the stars from An Arctic Christmas stamp set using white pigment ink and coloured with yellow copic marker. I mounted this panel on a white card base and added some Nuvo Glitter drops on the top half of the panel.

Believe card flat

I particularly love the traditional muted colours on Kraft card panel. Something is magic about it! I have listed all the supplies I used to make this card, below.

Card Supplies:




Thanks for stopping by my blog today!
My blog signature

3 comments:

Shelly said...

Ohhh, this is sooo pretty and sweet! Love!

Dawn T said...

Very pretty Gayatri. The soft watercolour on three kraft is very effective.

nidhi kumari said...

happy diwali to all of you...
www.shayariimages2017.com